Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday, October 14

So far, so good! No bradys to speak of! We just had a bath and now have a very fuzzy head.




We're almost back up to our birth weight - 6 lbs 4.5 oz today! That's an ounce gained since yesterday, thanks to a healthy appetite.

Today however, eating has been a battle. Gassy maybe? I don't know, but Caleb has been F U S S Y!!!!

Chubby cheeks! We think his jaundice has gotten quite a bit better as well - not as yellow as yesterday!



Does this double chin make me look fat?





We just can't keep the hat on during naps. Too squirmy!
If all continues to go well, we will get to go home on Thursday! It's amazing how much he has grown and progressed in just 10 days since he was born. Thank you, Lord for Caleb's growth! We are praying he will continue to do well, unless he needs to stay here longer, and then we definitely want him to let us know that!
Caleb, your daddy thinks he's better at this parenting thing than I am. Just because he's a better swaddler, bather, diaperer, and umbilical cord cleaner ... well, I'm definitely the better breast feeder! So there! : )






2 comments:

Hayley said...

I'm so glad that he is doing better. Cute pictures!Love you
Hayley

Kim McGee said...

I LOVE fuzzy head! We are still praying for no Bradys!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers