Well, the Sunday and Monday recap will have to wait until tomorrow. In the meantime, some of my favorite pictures!
We had so many wonderful visits with friends who took the time to come by and see us, even though they couldn't see Caleb. Thank you guys and girls SO much for coming by! It was so nice to see familiar faces and receive great encouragement for the weekend.
My family also sent us beautiful flowers, and Rick's family brought the most adorable home-made quilt and a few other precious things. Rockwell sent us some gorgeous flowers as well, and we've gotten so many calls and texts. Thank you!!! I really feel like we haven't been able to adequately thank everyone for everything they've done. We haven't even had time to answer phone calls from some of our dearest friends. But things have been so unbelievably busy (food schedule, baby schedule, breast pumping schedule, medicine schedule, hospital procedure schedule ...), and the recovery process from the c-section has been a little more intense so far than I expected. So forgive us for not expressing well, to everyone, in a timely fashion, our appreciation. We really are so thankful!
Tiny boy ... BIG daddy hand!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh my, he is absolutely adorable! I am so happy for your family!
Oh my gosh.....I'm crying. Those are so so so sweet!!!!
Rick,
Your baby is beautiful. Best Wishes to you and your wonderful, growing family. I am so glad we crossed paths, even if it was for such a short time. You'll be missed at learningRx!
Those pictures are all adorable! I can't wait to see lttle baby Caleb again.
He is SO sweet! Congratulations on this best blessing from the Lord!
Amy B.
Those are absolutely precious! Thanks for sharing. Everything will come together (Maybe, Someday, who knows?) Just enjoy it all....:-) I am so rejoicing with you guys!
Donna Montgomery
Stop it! I'm teary-eyed just looking at these pics! SOOO sweet! I'm so glad your little boy is finally here, and he's healthy! I mean, I know he has some growing to do, but what a blessing to have him to hold now!
Post a Comment