Mom, I'd love to let you sleep. But I can't, in good conscience, let you nap when travesties such as I have experienced today are still going on.
Problem #1: Circumcision
This is how I feel about that.
As you can clearly see, I am screaming as loud as I can, and I'm squirming as much as possible for added dramatic effect. You've heard these lungs in action - you should know by now how serious this is.
Problem #2: I'm hungry. All the time. And everyone seems to want to "pace" me when I eat.
Mom, if you don't feed me now, I'll have no choice but to eat my fingers off. Like this, see?
Problem #3: The Pesky Nurses
Why are there constantly medical professionals sticking thermometers under my arm, stethoscopes on my chest, blue bulb thingies in my mouth and nose ... just leave me alone, people!! They don't even leave when I give them my dirtiest look ...
Can't a guy get any sleep around here?
Well, until I can, NO sleep for Mom either!!!!
Deal?






2 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures ever! He is growing so much! Hope to see you again soon. Love y'all.
Aunt Hayley
I loved Caleb's comments; you seem to know him so well>?!!!!!!!! I was literally laughing my head off! My daughter is in for the weekend and she is laughing at me laughing at Caleb!
You are doing so well at mommying! I'm sure he will enjoy his new digs; aka...the house.
Blessings.
Post a Comment