Monday, October 13, 2008

Saturday, October 11 (A Brady Kind of Day) - Sunday, October 12

Darn those Bradys. We had two on Saturday, although he recovered on his own from one of them, so that doesn't really count. That puts us leaving on Thursday if we can go without any more!

Have I saturated the web with pictures? YES! I mean, there are only so many poses available when you're hooked up to a wall and can't really go anywhere, and you're in the same hospital room all the time. But, we continue to take pictures of him anyway! Believe it or not, this is a small sample of what we've taken! :)


Who are you? You smell like my mom, but my mom doesn't brush her hair, and she only wears t-shirts!



Bath time!!





BOO! Hey, for real though folks, it's getting cold out here!




Watching the Texas vs. OU game with Daddy.





Sweet dreams of the Texas win!






There's my mom!





Good morning! Where's breakfast?





I've never posted a video before, but I'm going to give it a shot. We have been so spoiled, because Caleb has been a really happy baby. But every once in awhile, when he's sleepy but really doesn't want to nap ... this is one of his favorite things to do. Suck on the passy, pull on his ears, wimper, and fight the nap as long as possible!


Saturday my family surprised me by showing up at the hospital!!! It was so wonderful to see them! And I'm sure that Caleb was missing them! My dad, mom, sister, and grandparents drove down for the night and got to see little Caleb Saturday night and briefly Sunday morning. It was a wonderful surprise.

They also stocked our fridge and cabinet with food, and brought us a few meals. THANK YOU! The BBQ was outstanding! :) Rick's mom bought us some groceries as well, so we've got it made right now!

Sunday morning we left for long enough to go to church - and the hour and a half away nearly drove me crazy. :) But it was good to go worship!

Well ... we just had a heart rate drop as I typed. But he self-recovered and didn't ever stop breathing, so that one doesn't count either. Each time that alarm goes off more and more of my hair turns gray! But good job Caleb for pulling yourself out! Keep developing that little brain!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness...he is so stickin' cute!!! Great job on the video!! It works!!!

Unknown said...

Actually Paige said...Niki, I've never even looked at/read a blog before!! I guess I'm behind the times, but, welcome to motherhood! Caleb is truly precious. So glad to hear that you are up and about.

Jessica said...

The pictures are adorable - keep them coming!!!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers