Thursday, October 23, 2008

Going Home for the Night

Okay Caleb ... the nurses and Rick have convinced me to go spend one night at home in my own bed before you come join us. But it seems SO hard to do!!!! I'll be back soon, I promise!

Rick's mom and sister came up the other day and took some pictures of Caleb - this is a picture of the picture, but it still turned out okay for the blog! I think the picture is great!


I'm going to try to cope with the idea of being away for 24 hours now ...

4 comments:

Hayley said...

You can do it Niki! Just thought I would try to encourage you. Call if you get lonely, but I think you will enjoy the night to yourself.

Kim McGee said...

It will be good for you! You have a big day on Saturday! Get rest. You can always call to check on him!

Jessica and Matt said...

Yay!!! Yay that you get to take your little boy home! And yay that you're going home to get some good, solid rest beforehand! No worrying or feeling guilty. You'll have enough of that as a mom, I'm sure. So just enjoy a night of peace!

Jill said...

Enjoy your bed and a full night's sleep, if you can get one! I'll be praying for you. Caleb looks so good. I can't wait for him to go home!!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers