Pretend it's Saturday, October 25th. We got to go home!!!!
Caleb had a healthy, Brady-free, 5 day stint in the hospital, so we packed up and headed back home with our little one! Praise the Lord! (and after a week at home, he's doing great! Four weeks old today!) Thank you SO MUCH for your prayers!
Our last meal in the hospital (and our last time to be all hooked up to machines!)

Diaper time - gotta get a fresh one for the car ride home!

Daddy putting on our going home outfit (which ended up being WAY too big). We didn't even get to put on the matching jacket, which was the cutest part!

All ready to go!

The Carman family photo!

All dressed up and ready to go! I know it's blurry, but doesn't he look like a little man in that outfit and car seat??? :) Love it!

Hey - what's going on here? Where am I?

I probably should have taken more pictures of our room. I thought I'd at least get a shot of our fridge / pantry before we headed out. Oh, and our laundry drying rack - which are all in the same cabinet.





No comments:
Post a Comment