Monday, September 8, 2008

The Uninvited Guest

I'm in a colorful mood today, so hopefully this color won't be too hard to read.

THIS ...


lives in my office. Okay, not exactly my office, but in my boss' office, which is right next to mine. And they expect me to be able to work???
Seriously! A few guys saw it in his office on Friday, so now I'm worried that the 200 pounds of food that I have stashed in my drawers is all contaminated with rat cooties. So he set a trap this weekend and caught a mouse ... which would be good news except is there every really just ONE mouse living somewhere? I think not. He said he considered putting the mouse he caught on my desk ... I told him he could be sure that he would NOT see me for the rest of the week if that happened!!!
Yes, I have my feet up on a recycle bin that I turned over on its side just in case some mice come scurrying across my floor! I may have to buy an office pet cat!

3 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Sorry, I had a misspelled word in the other one...what I was saying was....Tell them that you will work from home until little Mickey is destroyed!

Jill said...

I'm ready for a new post...this RAT grosses me out!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers