And here is my sweet husband holding precious Elizabeth. Personally I think he's going to make the greatest Daddy!!

Mom, Dad, Brother, and baby Elizabeth are doing great. Kim looked great - like she just stepped out of a beauty salon instead of like she just had a baby!
As precious as Elizabeth is, I refused to hold her. I do NOT trust my coordination right now! They say during pregnancy all your ligaments loosen and it makes you uncoordinated - and I'm here to tell you that is definitely true for me! Such a klutz! It's like my muscles have a mind of their own. Rick said in that case, I can't hold our baby either. Yeah, right! I'll just sit down when I hold him until all my muscles behave again!
Congratulations, Kim, Jason, & Warren!



1 comment:
Rick looks like a GIANT compared to that sweet little one!
Post a Comment