Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wedding Shower & a 30 Week Belly Pic

I call this picture, "Junk in the trunk, and the Hood". Anyway, a 30 week belly pic. My baby updates I get weekly from "BabyCenter" say that my stomach will start growing rapidly in the next few weeks. More belly is on its way!



Last weekend, Rick and I drove down to Austin so that I could go to a wedding shower for a friend that I have had since the 2nd grade! Isn't she a beautiful, glowing bride-to-be? Congratulations, Elta! She and Andrew will be getting married in mid-October. We will not be able to go to the wedding, because we will hopefully be delivering a little boy that week/weekend, but it was great to get to go to her shower! How is she so graceful in 3" heels? It's a talent!






And her mom & aunts did an amazing job of setting up for the shower! Beautfiul! Look at that center piece!





Congratulations Andrew and Dr. Elta! (she just finished her PhD in a subject that I'm not smart enough to be able to remember!)

4 comments:

Hayley said...

That is a beautiful picture.I'm glad that you got to see Elta, how great!

Jill said...

I love that centerpiece!!!! Was that real fruit?

you look GREAT by the way!!!

Niki said...

Yes, real fruit!!! Isn't that amazing? Thank you, but I felt F-R-U-M-P-Y!!! Everybody there was in these cute little sundresses and high heels! Of course, everybody there also had a waist ... which I do not.

Hayley said...

You do look great.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers