Thursday, August 21, 2008

29 Week Belly Pic

Please focus on the belly, NOT on the crazy hair and the really tired woman carrying the belly! One of these days I'll remember to dress up for these pics.


The reason for the crazy hair is all the RAIN we have been getting! It's great for the plants and temperature, not so great for the hair. But we had this outside our window during one of the rains! The weird time of day made everything kind of yellow (no, it's not smog!)








3 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE your picture!!! You are so cute!!! Tell your photographer to at the very least STAND to take the picture. ;)

Jessica said...

Finally, I think you MAYBE look like you are pregnant!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture. You look so happy. I wish I could be down there to see you both right now.
Love Dad

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers