Monday, August 25, 2008

The 30 Week Checkup

We had a good weekly doctor's appointment today! I'm praying the bloodwork we did comes back totally normal and everyone is in shock - and I can tell them it was an answer to a lot of prayers! :) I found out today that the doctors at my OBGyn and at the Perinatal/Sonogram office meet for lunch to talk about our case - treatments, best plans forward, and such. I think it's because this isn't very common - but it's nice to know that they are spending time thinking about our care! The Lord has placed us in the care of such great doctors!

Our picture for the week - a close up profile of the cute little one! (Forehead on the right ... nose ... lips (open) ... chin ... and the hand which is never very far away from his mouth!)
Once again, Caleb kicked/punched the sonogram thing every time the doctor pushed a little hard. Apparently he likes his personal space! But hey, I say his hand/eye or foot/eye coordination is pretty good! Either baseball or soccer (or both) are in his future!
In other family news, a church that Rick has been interviewing with for quite some time has asked him to come and preach the next three Sundays. We are very excited, and we really enjoy the time that we spend with this church. He's not nearly as nervous as I thought he would be ... then again Hebrew 3 (and 9 other hours of school) start tomorrow, he's about to be a dad, and he's starting a part time job, so maybe he has no room in his schedule to be nervous!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Look at those sweet and juicy lips!!!! Love them!

Hayley said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to see him.
Love you

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers