And in true TERRIBLE journalist fashion, all of these pictures are a month old at least. Well, except the very last one. So here is a little celebration of month 5 & 6 ...
Of course, I've posted the Easter outfit. But just in case that wasn't enough, I decided we had to take Caleb out in it to get some pictures in the bluebonnets. This is something my family did every year. I thought it was a Texas tradition for every Texas family ... but I get blank stares when I ask people about it. Are we the only family that took bluebonnet pictures???

First, I had to locate a safe (as in, not on Hwy 20) patch of bluebonnets.

Then, I had to find a way to put Caleb down in them, despite the fact that he couldn't really sit up on his own. (Remember, it was a month ago.) I recruited Rick to help. There were a billion honey bees buzzing around making me a nervous wreck. It was fun.
Excuse me, what in the heck are these things you're putting me in?

They feel funny. And they're making my nose itch.

This is Caleb's Sunday School class. He's the only baby, so our "nursery" is Caleb, and the two and three year olds. He loves watching them!

On Easter though, we had lots of babies. Including Caleb's cousin Cambrie! (3rd cousin, to be exact) How precious is this Easter dress???
We have started reading together. Really, Caleb just likes to turn the pages.
Here we go into month 7, let's start it out right with a nice big toe sandwich!





No comments:
Post a Comment