Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Congratulations, Hayley!!

A Wal Mart style show, Caleb style. We were trying on hats for the Botanic Garden. (He's outgrown all of his hats!)




No Mom, don't do it ...


Sorry, Caleb! I know it's not the cutest, but it's the most sun-protective. Probably not the first time I'll make a fashion decision that Caleb would not agree with if he knew better!
123
So ... I swear it was only yesterday that my little sister was crossing her big, blue, 2 year old eyes at mom and dad while they tried to discipline her. I can not BELIEVE she is graduating from High School. Can you believe that, Jessica???








Caleb and I are headed to Midland to see my little sister walk the stage. I was shocked when Dan graduated, and even more so now for Hayley to do it.








Congrats Hoost! We are so very proud of you, and we love you!!!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Thanks Niki. It is unbelievable isn't it.

Jessica said...

Congratulations Hayley - I am so proud of you. However, you will always be a little girl in my eyes - can't believe you are graduating high school! Good think I haven't aged since we first met.

P.S. - Caleb is going to be America's Next Top Model - so stinkin cute!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers