Okay, this is probably my favorite background possibility! Love the flowers. It won't let me change the poll to say that Aloha is now showing, but this is it!
Thought for the day: If you really like a food, don't feed it to your seven month old. When it comes out of your seven month old, it still smells enough like the original food to keep you from ever wanting to eat it again.
Alas, peaches, I enjoyed our time together. But from now on, I don't believe I will be able to eat you for quite some time.
Caleb got up on hands and knees today and scooted forward on his toes several times. Crawling is not far away! EEK! Got to child proof the home! So far this week, he has torn into the trash and my tennis shoes (gross) before I could stop him!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That's so true!! Abby pooped a big huge CARROT the other day! Gross. I don't like carrots and now I NEVER will!
Post a Comment