Caleb's new buddy
Uh, yes, I'd like a T-Bone, rare please. What? Rice cereal again? Oh, okay.

The many angles of Daddy-wrestling time. Caleb gets antsy if too many days go by without rough housing with Daddy time!
This may be my favorite picture of all time!
So ... Caleb had a 24 hour bug a few weeks ago, and then Kerith got it. So sure, she had a fever, and I kept her away from anyone who she might be contagious around, but it wasn't a big deal. Caleb had had it first, I knew what we were dealing with, it was gone in one dose of tylenol for each of them.

You're sure you're out of T-Bone? And chocolate cake?
The many angles of Daddy-wrestling time. Caleb gets antsy if too many days go by without rough housing with Daddy time!
This may be my favorite picture of all time!
So ... Caleb had a 24 hour bug a few weeks ago, and then Kerith got it. So sure, she had a fever, and I kept her away from anyone who she might be contagious around, but it wasn't a big deal. Caleb had had it first, I knew what we were dealing with, it was gone in one dose of tylenol for each of them.
Then, we had a real fever. I mean, the worst fever I've ever seen in my life thus far. Since I'm writing this part 2 months later (I never finished this paragraph), this is going to be a whole lot shorter than it would have been. Basically, Kerith's temperature shot up to 102 for no apparent reason. We've since decided it was a virus. It stayed in the 102 - 103 range for SEVEN DAYS!!! It was horrible! Tylenol and motrin every 3 hours, including at night. Cool baths to try to keep her temp down. Poor girlie!
The pediatrician, who I talked to about every 6 hours and finally went to see RIGHT before her fever broke, said that fevers like this can last up to 10 days. Whew. Thank goodness we were done in seven. I'm glad you're well little one!
And why does my preview look totally different than what publishes? I'm switching blogs soon. Sorry for all the space.











No comments:
Post a Comment