But first - our fifth month!
This is our "I love Daddy outfit". Here is more of her Daddy grin. She looooooves her daddy!
A momentary pause for a Caleb update, because my pictures uploaded out of order.
Is it Michael Jackson? No, it's Caleb! He prefers to wear one glove at a time. And Daddy's necklace. Stylin'.
Here is Caleb's new favorite game - fill up the watering can with water, pour it on something, ask for more water. "More water please? Thanks! More water please? Thanks!"
We played it while Daddy put in a fence.
This is Caleb watching Veggie Tales. We still sing the theme song all day, every day. I did actually get him to try Cauliflower, Celery, and Sweet and Sour sauce with no trouble, because they are all in the song. He also asked to try some "Half and hour", and I had to explain that's not a food, although it's in the song, too.
Kerith's "My First Christmas" outfit!

Off to church! Mom, can we eat after all these pictures?
Playing dress up ... and we finally got an outfit that matches my favorite bow!!


Mom, I just ... have ... to reach ... my toes ...
And I decided after all to try Kerith out on some rice cereal. After talking to Rick, who convinced me that she was probably ready, we gave it a shot. Is she smiling because she loved it? Oh no, she's smiling because it's funny how much she got on me instead of in her tummy.
I know, I know, she's in a bib that says macho. But Caleb was running around like crazy, and hungry, and I was trying to get dinner ready before Rick got home, and I just grabbed the nearest bib, okay? It was Caleb's. Nobody would ever even have to know if I didn't blog. Next time, a pink bib, I promise.
It was not a success. We'll try again later.
See? We're girlied up again.
Witness ... The Cereal Catastrophe
My Little Reserved Girl's Giggle
Gonna try to catch up this week!














2 comments:
I love your kids!
Kerith is so cute and reminds me so much of Ruth sometimes...they even have some of the same little outfits! :)
Post a Comment