Friday, July 2, 2010

33 Weeks

Baby girl,

We are 33 weeks along - only 7 or so from meeting you! I can't wait to see what you look like and what your personality is like. You are very, very active, and you love to move around when you hear loud music or your Daddy's loud voice! You are also a night owl just like your Mom!

It has been strange not getting to see you in a sonogram each week like we got to see your brother. I'm glad we haven't needed to, but I wish I could see how big you've gotten! I can't believe we only have 7 more weeks to go. I am doing my best to have some pink around here waiting for you. I'm also doing my best to explain to Caleb that God is going to give us a little girl for our family, but he doesn't seem to understand yet. I hope that as you two get older you will be good friends and watch out for each other! And not gang up on me too often! :)

We can't wait to see your sweet face and get to know the girl that God has made you. See you in less than 2 months!

Love you!
Mommy

PS - If you want to sleep through the night from day 1, that's okay with me!

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers