Friday, July 30, 2010

Baby Kerith Pictures

Let the picture overload begin!!!


Day 1 in the NICU - she barely looks like herself! This was before they put the IV in her head - it was awful!





This was probably day 2. Less tubes, more jaundice!





We came in one day, and the nurses had put a red bow on her head. I LOVE it!





I think she loved it too, but she did NOT love the feeding tube in her mouth!


This is where Rick spent 3 days. Nothing like a comfy hospital recliner/bed, right Rick?


We had to bottle feed for a few days before we could breast feed. She's a good eater!!

Kerith taking burp lessons from daddy.
You woke me up to say cheese?



Oh, this NICU is such a bore! But at least I look cute for my nap! Hospital volunteers make these precious hats and blankets for the NICU babies.

ZZZ zzz ZZZ ... snug as a bug in a rug.




Saturday - we get to go home, but Kerith has to stay a few more days.
Thankfully, nobody expects the moms to look good around here! But the ladies at Denton Bible gave me some fashion help (and defense against the crazy hospital air conditioner) with this prayer shawl!

Thursday - Daddy getting Kerith ready to go home!
Home at last with all of the family!

This is my "I love this girl" goofy grin!



Love you baby girl!

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers