Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Finishing Out Our First Year of Blogs

It's time for a new ticker! This first year "ticker" used to seem so long and far away!!




In the last month before your 1st birthday, you became VERY fond of books. Reading ... or eating them.


This one has various different cars and trucks in it. You read it by yourself and say "car?" after you turn each page.





Oops - got caught eating Cheerios from this morning out of my high chair. You've got to clean better than that mom!





It might look like a basketball hoop, but THIS is a basket-thing hoop. Everything goes through the hoop. Hats, trains, giraffes, anything that fits.



No matter how old I am, my favorite place for a nap has always been Daddy's shoulder. Although now I know to fight the nap! But I'm no match for this comfy spot!




I put Caleb in this hat, because it was cold and rainy. I love the hat!






And after the picture was taken, here's what really happened to the hat ...













Mmm, tasty.



Wearing my friend Micah's shoes! They fit! I'm big like Micah!




The words we can understand at the end of your first year are:

Dada

Mama

More

Bye Bye

Hi

Ball

Car

Book

Baby

Button

Uh Oh

Mmmm (which is a Caleb version of yum)

Cold, brrrr

Moe (which is Elmo)

This week (the first week after your birthday) you've added:

Coach (your granddaddy)

Water

Night Night

Door

Sock

Shoe

Shirt

Toe! (always said very emphatically)

Tonight you tried to put your sock on your own foot - it was precious!

Can't wait for year two, little man. We love you!

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers