1. Reading (or turning pages) with Daddy
(early October)
(mid-October)

2. Reading to myself in my Elmo chair

3. Playing music on my rocket ("car") and saying "WHOA!"

4. Pulling off my socks (just got busted by Mom). Mom, the rocket did it.

5. Crawling as fast as I can towards the camera whenever I see it.

6. Gettin' ready for bed with Daddy and Mommy. (Not the bed part, just the bath, reading, and pajamas are my favorite!)

7. Okay, anything at all with Daddy and Mommy.
13. Switching my maracas to "Spanish" mode and saying "rojo!"
14. Pointing to everyone's hair, ears, nose, teeth, etc...
15. Jack in the boxes






3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! I'm so excited we made the list!!!
I LOVE the way Caleb sits in his Elmo chair. The way he props up is so cute and funny.
Mom and I watched these and could not stop laughing at the videos. SO CUTE! Love y'all,
Aunt Hayley
Post a Comment