Wednesday, August 5, 2009

July Happenings Part II

The Indestructible Board Book!
























So nice for your baby, because it will withstand the wear and tear of both babies and toddlers!
























Buy one today!


















Yes, those are teeth marks.


















It looks like a shark week casualty.



Result: Caleb is banned from alone time with books. Unless they're cloth books.




The Jogging Stroller


YAY!!!!!!!!!


I have been wanting one for months. I have been stalking second hand stores, which only seem to get double strollers (the kind with two seats). I seriously considered buying one and just using one seat for my purse or something! But finally, on Craig's List, I FOUND ONE!!!


It was $45, which I was unhappy about, because I'm a cheapskate, until I looked online and found that new ones are $200+!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes! So ... LOVE IT! Got it from a nice couple in Azle, TX. This is not the exact stroller, but it's basically the same.


















I have to get the tires aired up, but this week, this baby is going out on the streets of Peaster! Check out your new ride, Caleb! Yippeeeee!



Shark of the Day

The Lemon Shark


















Name: Lemon Shark
Latin Name: Negaprion brevirostris
Nickname: "Mellow Yellow"
Activities: Blending in
Fave Hangout: In shallow water, near the sand -- where I can see you, but you can't see me.
SCARY!!

To be continued in July Happenings Part III ...

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers