So the mall was wonderful for two main reasons - (1) My dear husband bought me a HUGE bag of sour gummy candies (no fat, lots of variety) and (2) He actually helped me shop for maternity clothes - and he was great at it!!!! It was like my perfect shopping day! We had so much fun, and I have to give him credit for being so patient and actually looking like he was having a good time watching me shop for dresses and work clothes that will fit. Sometimes it's the little stuff that makes a trip so much fun.
On to the overdose of pictures. Well, of course we needed an Alamo picture...

And this is where we stayed. The belly is in full effect in this pic.

The one picture I took that was worth keeping ...

And a few extras for good measure. (The mercado, a really cool old flour mill where we went to breakfast, and some more of us.)



The mercado was really cool, too. Most of it is inside, which was GREAT in the hot weather. Now I know one place to get Mexican Vanilla which is much closer to Dallas than Guanajuato is!
SO THIS FRIDAY at 9:00 AM (assuming a cooperative baby), we get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl!!! We'll see who voted right! I can't wait!


1 comment:
Love the pictures!!! I need to know the story about the ring. you must tell! Can't wait until Friday, i'm going to be checking this blog every hour on the hour on Friday!!! I think it's a boy!!
Post a Comment