We started off in Fredericksburg (I was hoping the guy taking the first picture would leave my keys out of this one and actually get the sign we were in front of ... but oh well!) The we went to see a movie at this really cute theater called the "Stagecoach".

Then on to San Antonio on Monday. Thankfully for you guys, Rick is a great photographer. You should see the terrible pictures that I take!! But I'll spare you ...

The first day on the riverwalk, we made some friends that we saw all week. 5 PRECIOUS little duckies! There's one by my head, but it's so small you can't really see it. The others are right past the ledge I'm standing on. Rick took a pic below ... oh my gosh!!! I love them!

Landrys ... we ate a LOT of food, and it was amazing.
Okay - those are the pics I moved over to my jump drive early in the week, so it's the best I can do for now. I'll post some more later on! One FAQ - why do you not look pregnant at almost 5 months along? Answer: I don't know! I feel pregnant! There's a belly there, I swear! It's hiding in baggy, comfy pants.
Like my new Spurs shirt?? GO SPURS!!!! There's always next year ...


1 comment:
You guys are so cute!! I love the duck picture....not a fan of the Spurs t-shirt picture! boooooooo
Have you felt the baby move yet??
Post a Comment