It's impossible to say how much I love these three girls. All I can do is post 2 pictures of Blair and smile - bask in her cuteness with me:
I don't know why it's sideways...
Me n My Buddy! (remember that song from some toy way back when we were kids?)
Jessica, you are the woman. Thank you SO much for brightening our week by driving way out here in the country. I don't know what I'd do without you to talk mommy stuff with and to remind myself that I'm not crazy - being a stay at home mom is both awesome and challenging. And thank your mom for me - it was SO great to see her! Blair, if you get any cuter, I'm going to have a permanent smile pasted on my face that won't come off.
Forgive typos - I'm rushing. I'm trying to get the kids to sleep, and Caleb just yelled, "Wait! Wait! Mommy! We need to sing another song! The Old Rugged Cross should do the trick!"
He cracks me up!


No comments:
Post a Comment