Friday, December 10, 2010

Oct, Nov, Dec 2010 in IPhone Pictures

October


Caleb's school's fall festival. He refused to wear a costume (like every other child who was elaborately dressed up), so he went as a Texas Ranger. Thankfully, the Rangers were in the world series, so it went over well!






















































He was the only child not allowed to walk around sucking on a sucker. Apparently I'm the only mother terribly afraid of tooth decay and choking hazard tootsie roll pops. Hi, I'm Niki Carman, and I'm paranoid.














































This is Kerith's coy Daddy smile!



























November


















Talk about love handles! Look at the tummy on this precious girl!













































A sick Mr. Caleb, curled up with his Daddy.


















And getting Pedialyte popsicles!





















The beautiful leaves in Peaster!


























Caleb "read" my Bible and said, "It says God loves me!"




























The monkey back pack wanted to play trains.























Jumping on Daddy.











































This is how most of my pictures of Caleb turned out this month. He's constantly on the move! Here, he was getting 100 cars to put in his bath tub.





















This is what Caleb did right after he said, "Mama, I'm gonna fold laundry."

































































Love this smiley girl!


























December

Did you say we're going to the doctor?!?!?






















Oh! We're going to Mommy's doctor. Okay, then.






















Let me grab my purse. Mom, it's hard to get my purse with these mittens you put on my hands!























Caleb said to Kerith, "Hey Kerith girl! Wanna go play trains?" Then he pulled her seat over to his train track and played trains "with" her!






















I was informed the trains were going "night night".


























Playing with cotton Coach brought us from Midland.



























Got my purse again (without mittens). I'm ready to go!


























I love the Bumbo!























Caleb LOVES his wagon we got from the Brownlees!


























Caleb's second hair cut. (professional hair cut, that is)

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers