Our stockings! No, Kerith doesn't have a stocking yet. That pink speck that looks a bit like a ballet shoe is one of her socks, which will have to do until we can buy her a stocking. I'm cheap, and stockings are 80% after Christmas. Don't worry, I'll put her stocking gifts (like a box of diapers and some wipies) underneath her stocking!

I know it looks like she overdosed on fruit cake and passed out, but really I just set her down on my way to take her to her crib for a nap!

The hunt for a good picture of both kiddos continues ...


And apparently, it will continue some more.
Hey look, spot light on me!

Granna and Kerith, just chillin'! Come on Granna, let's blow this joint and go shopping!

The Christmas tree. It looks a little crazy in the picture!

Decorating with a wonderful two year old helper goes a little slower than usual, so Rick's sister Heather came over and helped me. She decorated this beautiful garland!

More tree ... and all the garland materials in the background that I still haven't gotten to. One day, I'll hang that garland in Caleb's room!

After a hard day of decorating, my babies slept well! Sweet dreams, sweet kiddos.



No comments:
Post a Comment