Sunday, October 31, 2010

Backing Up ... in Pictures

I have totally neglected blogging this month, so I'm backing up for memories' sake! Pics from the first week of October:


The many faces of Kerith Carman (I think I did a Caleb post like this once ...)



Okay, Mom, tell me when we're ready. Hold on, let me prepare to be cute.























How about this?























More cuteness?
























Why aren't you overcome with my cuteness?





















How about my milk drunk act?






















An October occurance that is right up there with marriage, the birth of my babies, and those sorts of AWESOME defining life moments:
The Double Stroller purchase























Got it at a Christian consignment show, for super cheap, and I'm a free woman! We can go places! All 3 of us! Kerith thinks it's great, too ...






















One such place we go is "the inside park", otherwise known as Ridgmar mall.






















What next? What next?
























Kerith likes the inside park, too.
























She does not, however, like how the Cowboys are playing.



























Another October milestone ...


Frankenberry for sale!






















Talk about mutual admiration society. Daddy's girl!
















Please, Daddy? Buy me a pony?






















Do I have to wear these mittens to church? The kids are gonna make fun of me.





1 comment:

Jessica said...

Adorable pictures. I love the picture of Kerith looking at Rick - precious!!!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers