Why I love Pampers Swaddlers/Cruisers:
1. Because they don't break out my kids' skin.
2. Because they have Sesame Street characters on them, and Caleb will talk about who is on his diaper the entire time we're changing it. It's great distracting conversation.
3. The leak less than any other diapers I've tried.
When you have two kids in diapers, somebody is always filling one up. Yay for Pampers!

Why I love Shark Week:
1. Because nothing else good is on at 3am.
2. Because I can record the discovery channel all day and have enough stuff to watch to keep me awake at every night feeding.

Why I love York Peppermint Patties:
1. They're not really that bad for you (fat free!), but they taste like I'm cheating.
2. They are surprisingly refreshing and don't leave a bad taste in my mouth if I have to eat one at 6 am to stay awake.

It's the little things in life that make me happy! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment