Thursday, August 12, 2010

3 Week Comparison

I can't help it, I just had to compare!


I think these are pictures of about 3 weeks each.


































My two precious little ones! Kerith, you are such a sweet and laid back baby - as long as I don't let you get cold or hungry. And you wake up STARVING. There is no warning, or rooting, or making funny hungry noises. You are passed out cold, and then POP, your eyes open and I have 30 seconds to start feeding you or you YELL!! Other than that, you don't really cry much. You came home from the hospital eating every 3.5 or 4 hours, which is awesome, because that means that most times I get 2 - 2.5 hours of sleep at a time! Yay for sleep!

You are very alert, and you have been having fun swinging your hands at a rattle that we hang over you. I wish I could talk to you 24 hours a day like I did with Caleb, but honestly, it just isn't possible. So your daddy and I play with you whenever you are awake! Right now, you're helping me write this blog (by gripping my left fingers. You've got quite a grip!)

Love you girl! Last night you were up to 8 pounds already ... keep growing!

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers