Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Aloha, Hawaii!

What a blast we've had in Hawaii! It's hard to believe we have been here 10 days. We leave for home tomorrow and get in about 5:00 am Thursday, Texas time. From there we'll nap and then go get our little boy, who we still miss like crazy!


Pictures from day 1 ... oh, we are SO white. Actually, it didn't get much better, because we pretty much lived in 50 spf sunscreen (for the pregnant lady), 70+ for the fair skinned bald guy!





Dad & Mom got Rick this hat, and I LOVE it!!! Ha, ha!



That hairdo looks familiar, does it not?





Our condos were right on Ka'anapali beach. It was perfect - beautiful turquoise water, soft sand, great fish, not too many people!












More pictures to come with some memories I've got to record: Nose to nose with a $5000 fine,
beach dancing, 4 stitches, Horatio Nelson (who?), the Mahalo bus driver, and Rick the professional shell collector and strange wildlife finder.


I'm really craving some more coconut shrimp right now ...

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers