Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Poop Explosion

We believe God's timing is always perfect, and we are super excited about the addition to our family in August.

Having said that, I understand now why people space their children 3-4 years apart. Potty trained sibling = happy pregnancy.

Caleb started whining for me (from his crib) about 7:15 am the other morning - a little earlier than usual. As I kept right on snuggling into my pillow while I tried to wake up enough to go greet Mr. man, I heard through the whining ... "poopy?" Uh oh. So I jumped out of bed and went into Caleb's room ... and screamed for Rick to come help. I am SO THANKFUL Rick was here. There was poop EVERYWHERE. It takes a long time to clean up poop when you're running back and forth to the toilet with pregnancy sickness. Thank you, Sweetheart, for keeping Caleb safe and getting him clean while I cleaned his room and threw up!


It happened again this morning, on a little bit lesser scale. Next time, no babies until everyone is potty trained!

I will spare you pictures of the experience.

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers