Thursday, March 5, 2009

We Miss Daddy!

Rick is at Shepherd's Conference in LA this week, and although I know it's a great week for him, and we're all excited about his trip, we sure do miss him!

I'm praying for a wonderful week for you, Sweetie, and we can't wait to see you!


Meanwhile, Caleb and I took a trip to Midland to see the grand parents (and great grand parents), and we're having a blast! I've taken some video, but I need to take pictures. It has been a great week for us, too. For instance, I took a two hour nap today. On a normal day, that's like saying I saw the Tooth Fairy riding a unicorn. But here, in Midland, anything is possible! :)


To Daddy, From Caleb

Daddy,
Remember last week, before you left, when we were doing cool stuff together, like putting on my Nikes ...








and going to church ...







and stuff like that? Well, since you've been gone, Mommy jammed me in a car for 5 hours,




made me wear weird clothes, (why is she making me wear this hat? It doesn't fit!)





and made me look at furniture. BORING!




I even heard your voice, and I looked and looked for you, but you weren't here! Mom said something about you being "on the phone", whatever that is.

Now I'm here in Midland, and I am having fun with Coach and my grandma, playing Bonanza and watching sports.




I'm eating lots so I'll grow big and tall like you.



And I've seen some cool west Texas stuff, like this bird. What is this thing anyway?





But even though we're having fun, I miss you, Daddy!

Goodnight, Daddy. I love you!






1 comment:

Jill said...

so so cute!! I love that hat! hehehe.....why do we consistantly try to put things on them that don't fit, JUST because they are cute?!

probably because I do that with my own clothes. ;)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers