I don't really want to put all of this in one blog, but I'm having such a hard time getting to blog these days ... I'd better just take what I can get! I don't want to forget any of these "firsts" for Caleb!
Happy 30th Birthday, Brecon! (pictures)
So my pictures from Brecon's party are now a month old, but hey, better late than never. It was a Famous Celebrity party, so everybody is dressed up ... except us. Really, we tried, but with a 2 hour pack up and commute, it just wasn't feasible to dress up, too. I'm at least in a Mickey Mouse shirt, even if I'm not really dressed as Mickey. Rick suggested we put a sign on Caleb that said "Celebrity Baby - photos $6 million"!
This was the first time Caleb got to meet a lot of our good friends, since we had to keep him locked up for 3 months, and then we moved!
The law? I AM the law! (Okay, Mom?)
Brecon let me share in the birthday song fun, since mine was just a week before hers. Thanks, Sprecon!! I miss you!
Look at that amazing cake that Angela made! It was tasty, too!
Midland Pictures
Caleb and I had a great time in Midland, and Rick really enjoyed his week in California, too. I got some GREAT pictures of Caleb with the fam! Caleb, you were loving playing "Bonanza" on your granddaddy's lap!!
Caleb was all smiles all week!
(Even though his teeth were bugging him.)
The first time Uncle Dan actually held Caleb!
Our next recent adventure was trying rice cereal. I had been asking around to see when moms decided to give their little ones Rice cereal, and I decided to wait until Caleb was at least 5 months old. So, at 5 months 1 week, we tried it. Not interested. Loved the spoon, loved the bib, loved the attention ... not in love with rice cereal. Here's how it went ...
The little man loved his time with his grandparents and aunt and uncle.
I wish I had the camera with us when we picked up Rick from the airport. After a week of not seeing Daddy, Caleb went NUTS when he saw Rick. Well actually, in the baggage claim he was completely overwhelmed by everything going on. But once we got outside and he looked at Rick, he put his little hands in Rick's beard and talked and giggled like I have never seen him laugh and talk before! It was hilarious, and so sweet! Here's a picture of Caleb doing the same thing once we got home.
Basically, for the next few days, these two were inseperable. I know Caleb shouldn't really understand that Rick was gone, but he did check constantly to make sure Rick was always close by for the next few days.
Rice Cereal, Take One
Our next recent adventure was trying rice cereal. I had been asking around to see when moms decided to give their little ones Rice cereal, and I decided to wait until Caleb was at least 5 months old. So, at 5 months 1 week, we tried it. Not interested. Loved the spoon, loved the bib, loved the attention ... not in love with rice cereal. Here's how it went ...
(I can't believe I'm posting a video where I look this ragged, but it's the only one we have of Caleb's first "food" tasting, and I want to remember it, wet hair and all.)
Caleb's hair is coming back in. I read that all babies lose their hair at 4 months. I didn't believe it, but sure enough, he did. Here's the beginning of some strawberry blond fuzz. Can you see it?
Thanks to Miss Abby for Caleb's great new outfits!! Here's one ... which I love!!
Just kidding! Come back soon!


2 comments:
Love all the pictures of Caleb. Definitely more interested in the spoon than rice cereal.
The outfit is precious on him!! I'm telling you....he is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment