Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Feliz Dos Anos, to the Love of my Life


(Us celebrating at Angelos!)

Happy two year anniversary, Sweetie!

I absolutely could not have dreamed that marriage to you would be as wonderful as it has been the last two years. I have learned so much from and with you, and I am looking forward to decades more by your side! :)

I know you are well aware of how much I love you, but I'd never miss an extra chance to get to tell you. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband, and now an amazing father. It's a blessing to have such a strong and solid leader as the head of our family and household. I respect you beyond words and love you more every day.

Thank you for being my 2:25 husband.

Love,

Your I-Wife :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

2:25??? tell me more

Hayley said...

That is so sweet. I can tell that you both love each other very much, and it is so encouraging to see how much two people can be in love.

Niki said...

Genesis 2:25 - The man and his wife were both naked and were not ashamed. It's a verse Rick has used for us since we got engaged - reminding us to be open and honest and ourselves with each other - and unashamed about it. We try! :)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers