At the first dentist appointment, Beaner kept kicking me and I told the hygeneist (because I jumped a few times). She said, "I wonder why he's kicking so much?" I said, "Maybe because he can tell I'm nervous." She said, "Why are you nervous?" I was thinking ... are you kidding? I'm sitting in a dentist chair and you have a metal hook in my mouth! Surely you're used to people being nervous! Ha! She was really nice though.
In more fun news, we got to have a 3-D sonogram today which was VERY cool! The pictures are great - although they don't scan too well, but maybe they'll at least give an idea of what we got to see. I tried to do some labels so that hopefully the pictures will make sense.

The cutest picture we got was one of him folding his hand under his chin and looking deep in thought! Just like this ...
(The Rodin "Thinker" statue.)
But I can't get it to scan! The nurse called him "Rodin" after that (said "RoDAN" I think - my art expert Mom will know!). Very much like his daddy - deep in thought already! Unless he's taking after his mom, and is thinking, "I wonder when I'll finally be able to eat some cheese enchiladas. And should I go to Panchos, or On the Border? Hmmmm ..."
We had lots of fun with the pictures. We are very blessed.




4 comments:
Wow, the pictures of Beaner are amazing! He is so cute! I think the pictures captured him thinking and planning about where he wants to take his sweet Mama for some greasy, gooey, fatty, extra cheesy, cheese enchiladas after he makes his grand debut in a couple of short months.
Look at those sweet cheeks....oh my goodness. He is so cute! You got some really great photos!!
He's soooooooo cute! I love it! Those pics are REALLY clear!
These pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment