Tuesday, May 6, 2008

14 weeks!

14 weeks, and the nausea is going away. YEAAAAAA!! Not much happening but catching up on all the cleaning and work around the house that did NOT happen the first 12 weeks of pregnancy!

And now the secret is out that my friend Jill is pregnant, and I'm so excited! (She also helped me with my blog - thanks Jill!) I need to spend some time prettying up the blog.

Rick and I have decided to go on vacation, and I am counting the days! We are going to San Antonio for a week getaway. Not too expensive, not too fancy, but very relaxing and fancy enough to feel luxurious. Golf for Rick, a massage for me, and lots of fun stuff for us to do together. I'm pumped!

Sorry I don't have more interesting to say. Only 6 weeks until we finally get to know if we are going to have a son or daughter. Once again - I CAN'T WAIT! And we're actually starting to tell people that we have a blog ... so I guess now there may actually be people reading it! Hi guys!

Good luck to Rick on his Hebrew final today - and then he is officially done for the semester. His semester, needless to say, has been an extremely busy one! I'm glad finals are almost over!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness....6 more weeks! I can't wait! It's so a boy, I just know it. LOL! Oh, and about the house thing...don't feel bad...ours looks like a war zone, seriously bombs all over the place! I want to clean it, but I just can't....my body won't let me. ;)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers