Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another Milestone!!

We are 12 weeks!!! (yesterday) That is very exciting! Not only because I feel much better, but because 12 weeks is an important milestone in the growth of Beaner. Keep up the good work, Beaner. (and thank you, Lord!) Yea!

I just have to say that the Psalms are amazing. I have been so discouraged over so many worthless worries, and I went to my Bible - really in despair and frustration if I'm honest - for some encouragement. (Not the best attitude when approaching Bible study, but that's how it was on Monday!) And I opened up to Psalm 42. Verse 5 was SO encouraging to me - along with the entire Psalm.

Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him, For the help of His countenance. (Psalm 42:5)

I sat there reading and thinking - Why am I frustrated? Why am I downcast? My God is amazing, and we can hope in Him always! And He allows us the help of His countenance! What could be more incredible than that? So even though I have completely let my emotions take over my brain some of the time while being pregnant, once again Scripture set me straight and I am going to stay in Psalms for awhile! Good stuff!

1 comment:

Jill said...

God is so Great!!!! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to experience this journey with you!! love you like mad!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers