Monday, May 19, 2008

Where do the weekends go?

Whew - we had a busy weekend last weekend! We hung out with our friends' little boy Warren in Flower Mound while his folks went to a movie (I found out that I am NOT a good light saber fighter, while Rick is VERY good), we saw "Prince Caspian" in Fort Worth with Rick's mom and sister to celebrate Heather's birthday, we took our first shot at looking at baby stuff (no buying yet!), and we went to a beautiful wedding (Congrats Kimberley & Luke!), and that was all before Sunday, which is always a busy day! And did I remember to take pictures? NO, of course not. Add that to the list of things that I have forgotten. I'm beginning to think this whole "baby brain" ditzyness is not just an old wives' tale!


To "my" Jessica - Jill says you need to start a blog so that we can blog stalk you! And I agree! :)


The other big event of the week was our 16 week check up today. It was actually pretty easy and simple, so really it wasn't a big event, but it was still exciting for me anyway. I got to hear Beaner's heart beating fast & furious, and the doc says that everything looks good! We go back in three weeks for the sonogram where we should be able to tell if it's a girl or boy!!! Yippeeee!!! After much discussion we have decided to find out. And we're excited! Soon I'll be girly-ing or boy-ing up the blog!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I appreciate the shout-out in your blog, but what do I have to blog about??? Glad your appointment went great! I am so excited to know if you are having a boy or a girl.

Jill said...

So glad you are finding out too!!!

Note for "your" Jessica - Seriously, you need a blog...everyone's doing it! :)

Jessica said...

HELLO.....Blog stalkers need a new post!!!!!!!!! Can we get some belly pictures too????

Jill said...

I second that!!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers