Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ZZZ ... zzz ...

I think I could fall down in the middle of the hall in my office and get a GREAT nap. In fact, I think I could take a great nap standing up, without too much trouble. I am so tired! I'm not complaining - I am just amazed at how the body deals with so many changes going on at one time! My body is saying - who cares that it's 3:00 in the afternoon, let's sleep anyway!

Rick left for Cali today for the Shepherd's Conference. Hopefully it will be a great time of learning, relaxation, and prayer & praise. In the mean time, because I am a TOTAL and complete wuss, I am staying with friends. I hate being home alone now - why is that??? It didn't used to bother me. I think I've watched too many news broadcasts.

Rick came up with this idea to get a journal, and to write to Beaner all the things that we are praying and thinking. I love the idea! He wrote the first page - I cried, and cried, and cried when I read it. How precious is a daddy's love? Those of us with phenomenal father's know this already - but I was just reminded of it when I read his note.

What an awesome God we serve, that allows us opportunities like friendship, and love, and marriage - and pregnancy! I thank God for His incredible, scandalous generosity & mercy.

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers