Friday, March 7, 2008

First Milestone

Well, our first milestone - 6 weeks - is tomorrow. And Rick gets home from California tomorrow, so it should be a great day! To end a lousy week honestly. How do ladies have morning sickness and work at the same time? I am AMAZED! I'm just tired and nausious, and sore - but I'm not puking, and I'm still not sure that I can do this for 40 weeks!

On a happier note, things seem to be going well, and the Beaner still seems to be doing what beaners do. We got 9 inches of snow in Denton yesterday! I couldn't get out of work in time to make it home, so I crashed at Brecon's (THANK YOU BRECON!). I'm sorry I missed the snow, but glad I didn't have to try to drive in it to get home and back to work this morning.

I have had a rough week at work and am not very positive today, so I apologize. Lord, please give me joy from You! Welcome home, Rick - can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers