I'm behind on blogging, as usual, so here are some fun pictures from the past 5 months!
Fall 2011
Laundry Peek A Boo

I may wear a skirt, but I love cars anyway!

Classic Caleb. A Car rectangle to park his big red mack truck inside.

Driving cars in the dirt - a new favorite past time.

Classic Kerith mischief

Sleeping on the way to Midland.

Delirious on the way back from Midland.



Bing cherry season.

Kerith, hold still for the camera!!



Funny faces on the way to school.

Mama's Little Monkey.

Daddy on the way to school (which usually happens at 4 am).

Caleb on the way to school. Besides trying to be like Daddy, Caleb has started requesting "meetings" with Daddy at the dining room table. The conversation topics are hillarious!

Gonna smear my dinner in my hair!

Ha ha ha! And you're gonna have to clean it up!

Car packed out with friends - Caleb, Cage, and Kerith.
Summer 2011
See Daddy! It's funny when I run from Mommy! (Mommy: No, it's not funny. I'm worn out!)

Fashion statement.

Washin' my wagon.
No comments:
Post a Comment