Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The New Normal?

It just occurred to me that something drastic has happened to our lives. I was sitting here typing, when I looked over to see why Caleb was so quiet. What order do I report this in ...

He's standing half inside the lower shelf of a bookshelf, leaning over my purse, with a finger shoved into my lipstick (the tube turned all the way up) and a half eaten (half soggy) graham cracker in the other hand that he's wiping on his pants. He is actually not standing completely, because he's half squatting so he can be in a good position to poop, which he is doing right this instant, and he has a gigantic boogar hanging out of his nose and onto his upper lip. I am completely unphased. In fact, I removed the lipstick so he wouldn't get it all over the school's floor, then came back here to type this up and grab a kleenex. Because - boogars, poop, and soggy graham crackers can wait after all, right?

I KNOW the 23 year old me would have been disgusted and appalled by this. The 31 year old me thinks it's all in a day's work!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers