Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More Fun with the Brownlees

These are more pictures and videos from the end of March 2010:




I think I'd rather take a picture a step away from the chicken.


I love to wear Daddy's shoesthe most, but in a pinch, any shoes will do!




Red ball! "Have it"?




Mmmmm, apple sauce. Even better if I get to do it myself!






Napkin - good plan.










Kisses for Micah ("Kikah")





It's a pen Mr. Brownlee! ("Mistew Bwownwee")






I can walk like a chicken!




Ha ha, I'm a funny chicken!





Caleb's favorite nursery rhyme - "Mary, Mary Quite Contrary". Imagine his excitement when Sesame Street did a whole episode based on Mary!







Some days, all I do is console Caleb that we can't "Go bye bye, see Daddy!" When Rick is at the church, we can stop by, but when he's at school ... this is my day ...








The disappearing toes game:



1 comment:

Hayley said...

Love the videos, he's so cute! Love y'all.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers