Monday, January 18, 2010

Party With Elmo

Caleb is having a party ...










... on top of the vaccum cleaner box ...











Don't have your feelings hurt if you weren't invited. This is only for people named Caleb and Elmo...












Rick thinks it's funny. I say - Uh oh, the climbing has begun.









Caleb, your mommy has a very important message for you. 3:30 am is NOT time to wake up and play. 3:30 - 6 am is NOT hang out with mom time. It is SLEEP time. The entire world is asleep at that time. Okay, this hemisphere anyway. PLEASE try to wake up after 7:00, for my sanity and yours!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Looks like Caleb knows how to throw a fun party. Wish I was covered in red fur and giggle a lot so I could be invited.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers