It's not a football, Caleb, it's a squash. (Caleb says, Touchdown! Squash 6, Mommy 0)

It's not the greatest picture, however, it is a FANTASTIC picture when you go through this just to get there ...
Caleb, don't hit the pumpkin with the squash, please.

Caleb, hold still please.

Caleb, don't eat the squash.
Caleb, stay still please.
Caleb?
Caleb?
Smile!
I put up our Christmas tree in early November, because I decided we needed some Christmas around here early! Complete with Christmas music and a chill in the air (for a day), it was so fun! I got at least 1/3 of the decorations on the tree done, so I'm calling it a success!


This is Caleb, seeing the Christmas tree for the first time:
All day, he took his books or blocks or whatever and played right next to the tree!

Now, the first thing he does each morning is points to the tree and asks me to turn it "on?"

Now, the first thing he does each morning is points to the tree and asks me to turn it "on?"
On a side note, my husband is AWESOME for bringing me some egg nog!!!! Love it!!! It's good in pancakes and coffee, too!
Caleb's hair!

Caleb's descriptive word of the month: mischevious. I found him like this the other day:

He managed to push his chair to the TV, so it was premeditated mischief!

And his new favorite toy of the month - the toothbrush! He doesn't get much brushing done, but I think it feels good on some teeth that are coming in.

This was outfit number 5 of the day, at about 11 am. Caleb is getting messy. Now that he can get into just about anything he wants to, he finds all kinds of ways to get his clothes dirty.

10 minutes later ... outfit #5 loses to an english muffin.
Bring on outfit #6. That shadow on his shirt under his chin is a pool of drool.
Ha! I haven't really taught him the animal noises, but there are enough horses and cows around us that it comes up in conversation. So ... anything else must just say "moo", too!



















2 comments:
I have learned changing clothes is futile. As long as it doesn't come from the diaper area, the clothes stay on. But maybe that is also why my kids are the messiest in the neighborhood!
I thought the fall pictures were adorable!
Wow ... I am in LOVE with this idea. No new clothes unless the mess is diaper mess. BRILLIANT!
Thank you!
Post a Comment