We got to visit Midland!
(Caleb reviewing some legal documents in his grandaddy's office)
We got to go to the airshow! ("Pane!")
You have the greatest strawberry blond oil spout on your head!
(Although this group of pictures was taken in November, so I'm cheating a little!)
We got to turn your car seat around! When Rick mentioned that he thought it was time, I said, "No way! I remember that being WAAAAY far in the future." But sure enough, it was at one year (and 20 lbs) that we could turn you around ... it just seemed so far away last time we talked about it!!


You love facing forward!!
We got to go to an SMU game!
(Where we found out you do not care for parachuters!)
We got to use our new jogging stroller!
We saw the induction of the mustang mascots at SMU!
You started walking!
And you're so helpful! Here Mommy, here is a diaper!
Your daddy taught you "Touchdown!"
I'm cheating again with a November picture.

You started gasping at everything ... followed by a "Whoa!" It's so fun to see you continually amazed by everything!
Oh, and at the SMU game, you got to see your first lighted fountain! (seeing as you love fountains)
We had an awesome square dance at the church on Halloween, too, but I don't have pictures of that. You sat next to the hay bale and picked individual hay strands out, handing them to me with a grimace on your face, as if you were trying to clean up the hay bale!
It was a fun month!















1 comment:
I didn't know that y'all were able to turn the seat around. That's great! Now you can see him without the mirror and worrying about the mirror moving to where you can't see him. This is great news. Can't wait to see y'all again. Love you.
Aunt Hayley
Post a Comment