Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Nine ... Ten ... Eleven???

Remember when I said there are tractors on the highway out here? Evidence:







My phone makes it look tiny - it's actually a HUGE tractor!





Nine ... Ten ... Three (right???)



Caleb turns eleven months old tomorrow, and seriously I'm in shock. So whoever is playing a practical joke on me, and turned all the calendars forward 8 months, please fix it. I swear he's only supposed to be 3 months old!!





Most of these pictures are a month old, right before and after Caleb turned 10 months old. So here's a celebration of the end of month nine and all of month ten:




Fuzz head, this month, you discovered drapes, and the ability to stand and look outside!




























You still LOVE bath time! And especially the other night when Daddy gave you a bath so Mommy could work!











You discovered that puppy dog eyes will get you almost anything, including jail-breaked-out of the pack and play.











You discovered the "Fruit Dance" (a Sesame Street original). You LOVE to dance (and sing occasionally).














You were still wobbly enough for the "Fruit Fall". (But only for a few days!)











We had to baby proof the entire house, because you're as tricky as Houdini! You figured out how to push, pull, whatever was necessary to get out of the gate!









You say "Hi", "Ball", and "Daddy". In month 10 you added "Mama" and "More". We think we've heard "Kitty", "Car", and a few others, but I think you're just mimicking us with those.


These aren't the greatest examples, but it's all I've caught on video!









You got to try strawberries!







And the messier and noisier, the better for you!






You still inspect everything (note the left finger inspecting the frog's eye).




You got some good Coach and Granna Dana time, too!





Mom, I think he's going to be holding you before too long! He's outgrown you at the age of 10.5 months!







Dissassembly is the word of the month. Here you have taken apart your basketball goal.





Towards the end of month 10, instead of playing with the curtains, you hid in them!


Where's Caleb? (I put your goal back together so you can take it apart again.)










You come straight at the camera every time I point it at you!








Getting taller! Look Mom, treats in the window! Guess you haven't vaccumed them today!





Watch me hit the pillow, it's so funny!!





Look at that strawberry blond fuzz! This is the look of a boy headed somewhere that he knows he's not supposed to go!






You LOVE the train that my Jessica gave you! You used to try to push it on its side, but now you've figured out how to roll it on its wheels. You roll it all around the house! And in your Thomas the Train pajamas, too! (thank you, Coalson Wise!)






If I run, and you're too tired to chase me, can I stay up later?






Caleb now sleeps in what Rick calls the upside down lotus position. (or is it backwards lotus? I can't remember.)













What can I get into today? MMMmmm, is that a cricket on the floor? A cheerio? Either way, it's mine!








We got a watermelon from someone at the church Sunday, and Caleb thought it was a ball. So all the way home, he put his hand on his new "ball" and said "BALL!" over and over!


Little man, your Daddy and I love you so much! What a blessing from God you have been to us! I can't believe we're only a month away from your first birthday! Keep growing and learning! We love you!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thanks for posting all of the new pictures. Caleb keeps getting cuter and apparently sneakier. I agree with you, he is growing up too fast. We need to get together soon. Shoot me an email and let me know what upcoming Saturdays will work for you. We will make a trip out to the country....as long as you guarantee no mice will be present.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers