Friday, July 3, 2009

No AC

No, the AC in the title does not stand for apple cider. We have had no AIR CONDITIONING this past week. No AC, in the Texas summer. I am CRANKY!

And I've been totally neglecting the blog, including father's day - neglected! I am going to kick myself later! Today is Caleb's 9 month birthday - crazy!! I WILL post an update this week for his ninth month.

A huge thank you to Chris Wise, the Johnsons, the Buchanans, for helping us fix our AC and giving us homes while it was 100 degrees in our house. And my husband is AMAZING for fixing our AC (with Chris' direction) all on his own. Who knew you could install a new fan motor, Sweetie?

I don't know why the Lord allowed such a crazy week, but it must have been for a purpose! I seriously considered getting everybody in their swim suits and sun glasses, fixing some frozen Dr. Peppers, and pretending we were all at the beach. Thankfully, Rick fixed the broken fan before we got there! Thank you, Lord, for a fixed Air Conditioner. I am, for sure, spoiled to the coolness and not very tolerant of the Texas heat anymore!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Good thing Rick was able to fix the ac. That would have been awful to live without it for a few days! Love y'all.
Aunt Hayley

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers