Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September 2010

This is going to be the fastest blog in history, especially since blogger keeps messing up my picture and text alignment. But I HAVE to get this done, or else I can't blog about Caleb's second birthday (REALLY? He's 2????) So here it goes ... "Super Fast" as Caleb says ...

These are backwards, in order from most recent to least recent. It will have to do!











Kerith's Mad Face



































Happy Face!





































No Milk Until When? Face

















































Funny Face!





































We have so many pics of Caleb in the car seat, I thought we needed one of Kerith, too.
































































(Upside down? Whatever.) I'm even cute upside down.
























































Right side up, too.























































Sweet baby girl































































Who did not like being awakened to reposition for the camera.



























Daddy's girl is cranky!
































One of her first smiles.











































LOL! We were shopping for Caleb's bday present (a battery powered Salty train), and I woke her up on accident. This is the face I got.




































Mom, help a girl out. I've got no neck control, and I'm scrunchie! (ok, so really, she has pretty great neck control when she wants to!)









































Does this look like someone who is actually making an effort at potty training? I think not!


































Kerith had her two month appointment (and first shots at the pediatrician's) this month. My sweet girl was so smiley and happy before the shots. All the nurses were enjoying her grins.




























And here is my sweet baby after the shots! Look at those tears!!






















Beautiful sunrise.



































There are 3 things I love in this picture. One, her bow. Two, her socks that look like mary janes. Three, Caleb's foot in the bottom of the picture as he "helped" me take Kerith's picture.





























Off to church! Am I cute or what?



























Caleb in Midland playing with play dough.



























The reason I have gray hair. My attempt to capture a moment of Rick and Caleb doing "1 2 3", which means tossing Caleb in the air.


























Some Midland pictures. I love driving out here!

















































Jessica, look away, because a foot picture is coming up. Scroll fast. Mom treated me to a pedicure - here's a picture of the best my feet have ever looked, and probably the best they will ever look. When it wears off, I can come back here and remember having pretty feet!



























Look how small she was! Well, relatively. She's grown so much!






















































More "1 2 3"



























This may not look like much, but it's a beautiful sight to me. The Peaster High track. Thank you, Rick, for watching the kids so I could go run!!!





















Kerith,
We are having such a great time watching your personality continue to develop. You are a busy little girl, and I'm pretty sure you think you can crawl if you just try hard enough. You hold your head up as long as you possibly can, and you move those arms and legs like you are going places! You get frustrated when it doesn't work, too! Your smiles the past few weeks have been adorable and so much fun for us. You love to be held, and you like to "talk" to us. You make a few sounds and then wait for me to answer, and we go back and forth until I think you've said all you needed to say!
You are still growing so fast! At your two month appointment you were 23 3/8 inches long, 11 lbs 15.5 ounces (why don't we just round up to 12 lbs?), and that puts you in the 90% in height and 75% in weight. Just for the record, that's not taking into consideration the fact that you were a preemie!
We love you very much (and so does Caleb). We can't wait to see and hear more of you in the next month! Sleep well precious girl! (PS, You've let me sleep for 5 hours twice now! Let's do it some more!)








No comments:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers