


J, these are his feetie pajamas, but you can't see his feet in the pictures! I'll have to take one that shows his little footies.
Chillin', with my toothbrush.


The letter "Y" was the letter of the day on Sesame Street, and Caleb was snuggled up in Rick's lap watching. (I was finishing dinner, so Rick was keeping Caleb company for me while I finished.) So Rick and Caleb talked about the letter y, and now Caleb is obsessed with the letter y.
So of course, I drew a "y' on a post it note and put it on my computer door, so that Caleb would have a y to look at while he sat in my lap while I work. That sounds weird now, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Here is Caleb, admiring his "y", and saying "hi" to it, which is also his new obsession. He says hi, with a backwards wave, to everything and everybody! Dogs, crosses, daddy & mommy, cars, horses, toast ... everything.


No comments:
Post a Comment